Thursday, June 25, 2009

Orlando Florida, Here I Come!

After Las Vegas, I think Orlando, Florida is the city I hate the most when visiting for business purposes. Oh sure, they have a lot of great things going on to attract the business visitor....

Great weather..... Excellent golf courses and lots of them....
Great hotels, lots of restaurants and many many bars (very important to tool people)


Easy to get around.....
Let's not forget the Mouse and his house.
Well, this week I'm looking forward to it. The economy is still shaky and the news I'm hearing from many manufacturers is shaky as well. While earlier this year (April, May) it felt like many of us were moving back into the positive sales lanes, I recently have heard much discussion that June and now July are looking really dismal. So I hope to have a lot more discussions on the ISN Tool Expo floor and will let you know what I hear when I'm back at the desk next week.
As it is, I'm leaving 91-degrees, hot and humid Akron, Ohio for 91-degrees hot and humid Orlando. Will be just like home. Have a great week y'all!

No comments: