Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A Break from the ISN Show Updates...

This morning I checked the recent traffic on my blog. It tends to go up when I write more. Not too difficult to understand. And readers numbers have been steadily climbing since Sunday. I like to see where my readers are from, and the number one and number two supporters are the U.S. and then Canada. But for the first time ever, Canada has been booted from the number two spot of providing most of my readers.

I narrowed my timeframe to the past three days and asked Google Analytics where my readers originated. Number one was the United States. Number two was 14 visits (over 3 days) from a town in Brazil called Pelotas. Now, I don't know anyone in Pelotas (that I know of). I don't know anyone in Brazil. And I don't speak Spanish or Portugese. But I am darn glad to have my Brazilian readers! Thanks!

In the U.S., most of my readers come from California, Ohio, and Florida. But there is one mystery to me. I have had a regular reader from Miamisburg, OH. Again, don't know anyone there (or maybe I do?). Luckily though I do speak the language, so Mr. or Ms. Miamisburg, drop me a comment and let me know what you think about the blog!

No comments: