Wednesday, December 17, 2008

One-Liners for a Gray Day in December



It's grey, cold, icy and snowy here in NE Ohio and we're about to commence with a company Christmas party. So before I leave my desk and head down to the festivities, I thought I would share these one-liners from repair orders, courtesy of Andrew Markel at Brake & Front End. Who knew technicians had a sense of humor?

Service Advisor: Dead bugs on windshield
Tech: Live bugs on back-order
SA: Evidence of coolant leak found on passenger floorboard
Tech: Evidence removed.
SA: Customer can not turn on car.
Tech: Can I see the customer?

SA: Brakes make the car stop suddenly
Tech: That is what they were designed to do?
SA: Volume of tire noise unbelievably loud.
Tech: Tire noise volume set to more believable level.

SA: Suspect worn brakes
Tech: Suspect you're right.

SA: Driver says the engine missing.
Tech: Engine found under the hood after brief search.

SA: Vehicle handles funny.
Tech: Vehicle warned to straighten up and be serious.

SA: Heater fan hums.
Tech: Replaced with heater that knows the lyrics.

SA: Mouse in engine compartment.
Tech: Cat installed.

SA: Noise coming from under instrument panel. Sounds like a dwarf pounding on something with a hammer.
Tech: Took hammer away from dwarf.
(I just envision that little guy from the Blue Nun commercials hanging out under my hood now...)

1 comment:

Donnie Smith said...

"SA: Driver says the engine missing.
Tech: Engine found under the hood after brief search."

That is my favorite one!