Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Matco Tools Hosts Their Annual Show This Weekend


This weekend all the TechShop folks will be headed to Orlando, FL for a fun-filled weekend with thousands of Matco Tool Distributors. These shows are always exciting, they're always informative, and they're always packed with new product information. This year, there's even going to be an extra special announcement about TechShop magazine, so we're all really thrilled to be attending their show. Can't say anything more than that - don't want to steal any of Matco's thunder.

It will be held at the Rosen Shingle Creek, a beautiful resort in the Lake Buena Vista area. As I look at the snow coming down outside my window, I realize a few days in Florida is just what I am needing.

The product managers at Matco tell me they will have many New and Exclusives to announce this year. That booth is always the most exciting one on the show floor, as distributors like to know what they get to bring to market before anyone else. I expect we will see many new products in the hand tools, lighting, and diagnostic tool sections.

Check back next week for product updates and photos from the show. Let me know what you want me to find out for you!

No comments: