Monday, February 11, 2008

Mayhew wins Award




I know, I know, when am I going to get off the Mac Tool Fair ride and move onto something else?
Well, I would be a bad tool blogger if I didn't mention that this year, Mayhew Tools won Vendor of the Year from Mac Tools. It came as a complete surprise to the Mayhew team. As a result, Bill Fletcher anointed himself President of Mayhew for the moment when he accepted the award. That's him in the picture to the right, extolling the benefits of owning a Mayhew pry bar to a Mac Tool distributor. The photo does nothing to capture the excitement he felt at earning this prestigious award. It is tough to get. And, to set the record straight, usually, John Lawless is President of the company. Congratulations Mayhew team!
OK - I am officially done with the Mac Tools Tool Fair for this year. Moving on to other tool and equipment news in my next blog.

No comments: